Wednesday, June 22, 2011

My first iOS and RoR adventure

Soo...its been a while since I have blogged and since Im starting a personal software project I think I am going to give it another shot. If I can make myself blog about its progress then perhaps I will get into the habit of it. My project is a social game of sorts that Im hoping will be fun (for me as the developer and for potential customers). I have been wanting to get into iOS dev and also Ruby on Rails and I feel this is the perfect opportunity to do it. I will be working on this with my dad who is professionally an embedded software developer who has been learning Objective-C on the side. Im hoping this will help me out since he actually has a published application and Im looking at a lot of work for this project....plus I get to write code with my dad....how cool is that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home